2024 Ford Expedition For Sale in Waveland, MS
Find a New 2024 Ford Expedition for Sale at Premier Ford of Waveland
SUVs can be a lot of things, but above all else, they should be safe. If you’re looking for a model that you can trust your family with, you’ll want to check out the brand-new 2024 Ford Expedition. On top of its various safety features, it also has seating for eight. This makes it the perfect choice for larger families who might be struggling to find a model that’s as comfortable as it is spacious. You can view it on our lot today when you visit Premier Ford of Waveland.
Top Features of the 2024 Ford Expedition
A Better Atmosphere
If you want to make your cabin a more inviting space for your passengers, then you might want to consider the available Dual-Headrest Rear Seat Entertainment System or the available Bang and Olufsen Unleashed Sound System.
Plan Bigger and Better Trips
Most drivers are limited by what they can fit in the back of their vehicle. With the Expedition, you can opt for the available Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package, which will help you move up to 9,200 pounds.
Visiting the Dirt Roads
If you want to go off-roading, then the Expedition Timberline model is for you. It offers Trail 1-Pedal Drive, which turns your gas pedal into the only pedal that you need. Simply turn this system on, and you’ll be able to brake by taking your foot off the gas.
The Expedition’s Grit and Determination
The Expedition is a lot more capable than you might think thanks to its available Intelligent 4WD and Terrain Management System. With seven different drive modes, you’ll have the confidence to venture away from the main roads. The Expedition gets its intense strength from its 3.5L EcoBoost High-Output engine, which can deliver up to 440 horsepower. Although this is a bigger SUV than some others on the market, it’s by no means sluggish. With its SelectShift Automatic Transmission, it can seamlessly shift through gears, so when you’re behind the wheel, you’ll have smooth and reliable performance.
- 5-inch LCD Touchscreen with SYNC 4A: This screen is massive, so you won’t have a hard time navigating your way through all of your various apps.
- 4-inch Multicolor Productivity Screen: This system, otherwise known as the Dynamic Digital Instrument Panel, can be customized so that it shows you what you need when you need it.
Have a Safe Trip
If you want to make the road a safer place, then you might want to consider these available features.
- Lane-Centering Assist: This feature will help you stay in your lane when you start to drift, as it will quickly warn you.
- Reverse Brake Assist: When you’re backing up, it can be hard to tell what’s behind you. This system can warn you when you’re about to hit something and can even brake if needed.
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-And-Go: Highway driving can get stressful, but this feature makes it simple.
- And More