New Hybrid/EV Inventory at Premier Ford Waveland
When gasoline gets expensive at the pump, drivers around the nation are forced to watch their mileage. If you’re looking for a more affordable way to fuel your model, you’ll want to take a look at our electric inventory of Premier Ford Waveland. We offer quite a few fully electric models, but if you’re looking for something more familiar, you’ll find both hybrid and plug-in hybrid options on our lot.
Finding Something Familiar
Not every driver is looking for a model that has to be charged. If you’re not a fan of charging cables but you still need something efficient, you can always choose to opt for the Maverick, which utilizes hybrid technology.
- The Maverick: If you’re looking for a comfortable Ford truck, the Maverick is an amazing option. With the available 2.5L Hybrid engine, you’ll be able to enjoy smooth performance while also taking advantage of the Maverick’s keen efficiency. If you do opt for the hybrid setup, you’ll have a standard maximum payload rating of 1,500 pounds. Trucks are notoriously bad when it comes to fuel consumption, but since this model is a hybrid, you’ll be able to enjoy it without worrying about tearing through your fuel tank. This model also sports some pretty handy features, like the two available 400-watt 110V outlets.
Explore the New Plug-in Hybrid
If you’re trying to take the next step toward an electric model, you might want to consider opting for a plug-in hybrid. These models use both electricity and gasoline, so they serve as the perfect stepping stone for drivers who are new to electric vehicles.
- The Escape Plug-in Hybrid: The Escape is offered in two different iterations. You can choose to opt for the 2.5L I-4 Hybrid engine, or you can go for the Plug-in Hybrid 2.5L I-4 Engine. If you do opt for the plug-in hybrid, you’ll have 210 total system horsepower, and you’ll be able to charge it with the included Level 1 Mobile Power Cord. Both options are great, but if you’re having trouble picking between them, you can try both out at Premier Ford Waveland.
Going Fully Electric
The models below are all fully electric, so you’ll be able to enjoy them without having to worry about today’s gas prices. If you live in Long Beach, Waveland, or Biloxi, you can head to Premier Ford Waveland where you’ll be able to view them today.
- The F-150 Lightning: While the Maverick is a great choice for those who are looking to stick with gasoline, the F-150 Lightning is fully electric. It offers premium power, and it can be charged from your home with the right equipment.
- The Mustang Mach-E: The Mustang Mach-E carefully balances comfort and performance. It offers seating for five and a maximum range of 312 miles depending on your trim. If you want to take it to the next level, the GT Performance Edition gives you everything from Front Brembo Brake Calipers to Summer Tires.
- The E-Transit: The E-Transit is a commercial model, so it’s going to be more appealing to you if you own a business. Imagine shipping all your products without ever having to worry about the current price of gas.
If you’re ready to explore the new hybrid and electric models on the market, you can get pre-qualified for financing before visiting Premier Ford Waveland.